Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby Bella Maya Toddler Accessories & Car Seat Cover Review



OK, I'll admit it.  I LOVE having a sweet little girl that I can dress up in sweet clothes, shoes, and accessories!  Its so much fun!!!  In fact, I think I'd have to say that I love shopping for baby/toddler clothes WAY more than shopping for my own clothes!  Haha!  Well, I've found a wonderful company that sells some absolutely ADORABLE baby and toddler items!  Its called Baby Bella Maya.  The good folks at Baby Bella Maya were kind enough to send me a few items to review.

The first item we received was this adorable Pink Champagne Headband...




This headband is SOOOOO adorable!!!!  Its the perfect piece to accessorize a sweet little pink or brown dress!  And my daughter loves it too.  (I think she knows how cute she looks in it.)  :)

We also received these precious matching Pink Champagne Mi Mica Walkers...



These shoes are so cute!!!  My daughter just couldn't stop looking at them!  She wants to wear them all the time!  I love that these shoes have a protective clear coating on them to help protect them from scratches, scuffs, and dirt - which is perfect for toddler shoes!!!  They also have slip-resistant soles, which I love!


I also received this adorable Infant Car Seat Cover in "Caramel Apple Swirl."  (I picked this lovely green pattern, because we don't know yet whether our little blessing is a boy or a girl.) -

 
This car seat cover is SO LOVELY!!!  I can't wait until my little one is here to sit in the newly covered car seat!
 
 
 
OK, so why a car seat cover?  I mean when you buy a car seat, it comes with a cover, right?  Well, when we were having our first child, we knew we wanted more, so we tried to find a car seat that was a "gender-neutral" color.  Unfortunately, at the time, the one we wanted only came in pink or blue.  We were having a girl, but I ordered the blue car seat - thinking that it was better to put a girl in a blue car seat than to put a boy in a pink one.  (You know, in case our second child was a boy.)  People kept asking why I bought a "boy car seat" for my daughter.  Ugh!  I wish I'd known about these covers back then! A car seat cover is a great way to personalize your child's car seat!  You can change it with each child without having to buy a new seat!  WooHoo!
 

 
Now, why the Baby Bella Maya car seat cover?  Well, The thing I HATE about cleaning or changing the car seat cover is, you have to take the car seat out of the car and remove the straps from the car seat (by threading them through those ANNOYINGLY small holes!) to get the cover off.  But not with this cover!  They've put snaps on the cover to give you easy access so you don't have to thread the straps in and out through those little holes!  WooHoo!
 
Baby Bella Maya has some adorable products for babies and toddlers!  I thoroughly enjoyed all the items that I received for review!



If you'd like to check out Baby Bella Maya for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Baby Bella Maya on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

1 comment:

  1. I had one of their car seat covers with Cody and I loved it. I bought it at a local kids store. I didn't know they had the other cute stuff though.

    ReplyDelete