Thursday, September 20, 2012

Beanie Designs Review


With a new little blessing on the way, I have already been thinking of cute ways to dress him or her (we don't know the sex yet) up!  I'm also thinking of all sorts of wonderful picture ideas!  One of my FAVORITE things to have is ton of baby hats!!!   That's why I was THRILLED when the folks at Beanie Designs asked me to review one of their items!  These adorable beanies and hats are PERFECT for making your sweet one look even sweeter - whether you are taking cute pictures or just going out on the town!

The kind folks at Beanie Designs let me pick a hat out for myself and, since I don't know the sex of my baby yet, I picked this ADORABLE Organic Cotton Green Apple Hat...




This winter hat is just precious!  And it will look adorable on my little one - whether I have a boy or a girl!  I can't wait to take tons of picture with it!  I picked the 0-3 months size, but they have sizes all the way up to 10 years!!!  That is just incredible!!! 

photo courtesy of BeanieDesigns.com

This beanie is made of extra soft 100% organic cotton yarn. Its hand knitted using Beanie Designs' proprietary heirloom-quality knitting techniques for impeccable style detail and your baby's comfort.
Its also machine washable!  WooHoo!

Beanie Designs has TONS of adorable beanies, hats, and hairbands to choose from!
If you'd like to check out their wonderful website, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Beanie Designs on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment