Thursday, September 20, 2012

Everly Grey Maternity Wear Review


Well, if you've been reading my blog lately, you know that I'm currently expecting our second little blessing.  I love being pregnant!  But, right now, I'm at that stage where my prepregnancy clothes are starting to get too tight.  I hate that feeling.  That's when I start to feel big and unattractive - even though I don't have the big belly yet.  Thankfully, the AWESOME folks at Everly Grey Maternity were kind enough to send me some clothes to review!  They came just at the right time too!  Haha!

The first piece they sent was this lovely Jill Maxi Dress in black...

(This picture is not me.  Its courtesy of the Everly Grey website.  I wish I looked this good!  Haha!)


This dress is SOOOO comfy!!!  Its stretchy, soft and fabulous!  (Probably because its a jersey material.)  And I love that I can wear it with a lovely tank or camisol underneath or a lovely cardigan over it!  (Oh, and its super long, which is great for that pregnant lady that just doesn't have the strength to shave her legs!  Haha!)

The second item I received was this FABULOUS Kendall Fall Top also in Black...

(This picture is not me. Its courtesy of the Everly Grey website. I wish I looked this good! Haha!)


Again, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this top!  It made me feel pretty!  And I love that it can be worn with a nice skirt or slacks for a dressy look or also with a pair of nice jeans for a more casual look!  This is probably going to be my new "go-to" maternity top!

The final item I received was this great Sherman Sweater Wrap in Chicago Black...


(This picture is not me. Its courtesy of the Everly Grey website. I wish I looked this good! Haha!)

I love this sweater!  Its super comfy and very pretty!  And since its grey and black, it will go with lots of stuff!  I love that I can use this as my shirts begin to get smaller to help cover up!  Haha!

But the best part about the Everly Grey Maternity collection is that the clothes don't "look" like maternity clothes!  So I will still enjoy wearing them after my sweet blessing arrives and I'm trying to get back to my prepregnancy weight.  Yippee!!!!  :)

If you'd like to check out all of Everly Grey's fabulous maternity clothes, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Everly Grey Maternity on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment