Friday, September 14, 2012

Knot Genie Detangling Brush Review

One of the worst things about my sweet little one's hair growing is that its starting to tangle.  :(  That makes me so sad.  I hate to hurt her when I brush her hair.  Thankfully, I've found a great solution to this problem - the Knot Genie! 



Their website states:
"The magic trick behind the Knot Genie™ is one we are happy to reveal. It all has to do with the different lengths of teeth on the brush. When brushing, they bend just right, to gently untangle the hair. And because of this lack of stress, the hair's cuticle stays unharmed... revealing the smoothest, shiniest hair you've ever seen."



I've used this brush on my little one and also on myself and it is definitely better than your average brush!  I was very impressed!  I also love the shape.  Its actually very easy to hold.  And they even have a "Teeny Genie" for smaller hands!  The Knot Genie also comes in lots of pretty colors.  My daughter wants to hold it all the time!  We love love love our Knot Genie!  :)

If you'd like to puchase a Knot Genie or Teeny Genie for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Knot Genie on Facebook HERE.
For a list of retailers that carry Knot Genie, click HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment