Thursday, September 20, 2012

Meesh & Mia Georgia Bulldogs Blouse Review

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE college football fan!  So I was thrilled when the folks at Meesh & Mia asked me to review one of their FANTASTIC pieces of college apparel!  My husband is a HUGE Georgia Bulldogs fan, so I decide to try this lovely Ruffle Front Tunic...

Image 1

 
This shirt is so pretty and flowy!  And I love that its not your typical fan wear (you know, just a t-shirt).  You can wear this with jeans while tailgating or watching the game, or you can wear it with nice slacks or a skirt for a nice dinner out!
 
Meesh & Mia has lots of wonderful college apparel and accessories (including dresses, shirts, scarves, and necklaces)!  You can check out all of their fabulous items HERE.
"Like" Meesh & Mia on Facebook HERE.
 

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment