Sunday, September 16, 2012

Snuggin Go and Snuggin Go Too Review

I LOVE a mom-invented product!  I mean, who knows better what a mom or a baby needs than another mom!  But one thing I REALLY LOVE is a product that's invented by a mom in the medical profession!  A product invented by someone who brings her mom-expertise AND medical-expertise really makes me feel secure.  This is one of those products - the Snuggin Go!



The Snuggin Go was invented by Beth Rumack, "a neonatal nurse practitioner (NNP) and mother of three, with years of experience teaching parents of premature and term infants how to position their babies in car seats using rolled blankets and towels. These impromptu solutions often rolled out of position or were hard to maintain for parents over time. The result was unsafe seating position for young babies.  In 2004, when Beth’s daughter was born weighing only 6 pounds, Beth took it upon herself to design the Snuggin Go® to correctly and easily position premature and term newborns in their seats."



Now, I did not have a preemie or a very small baby.  In fact, my little one was nearly 8 1/2 lbs when she was born!  But I still remember sitting in the back seat on the way home from the hospital and wanting to hold my baby's head upright.  With my second one on the way, I won't have to worry about that!  - "The Snuggin Go® solves these problems simply by giving support where it is needed. Constructed of memory foam which displaces with just four pounds of pressure, the shoulder bar crosses behind baby’s shoulder blades and gently pushes the chest forward, opening the airway. The base bar cradles baby’s bottom, reducing slouching, and the side bars support the shoulders to prevent rolling. The shoulder bar adjusts up and down for a custom fit so baby rides home happy and breathing right."



You can use the Snuggin Go in any seating product - infant car seat, convertible car seat, bouncy seat, baby swing, doorway bouncer, stroller, etc.! How versatile is that!!!  "Proper head & body support for infants reduces acid reflux, minimizes flat spots (plagiocephaly), prevents babies from favoring one side (torticollis), improves breathing & much more." 


The Snuggin Go Company also has a positioner for toddlers!  Its called the Snuggin Go Too!  This positioner is great for your toddler (ages 1 to 5 years)!  It helps them sleep comfortably in their car seat!  It can also be placed in a stroller to help position a toddler with special needs!  How awesome is that!!!  :)




If you'd like to buy a Snuggin Go or Snuggin Go Too for your sweet little one, you can do so HERE.
To check out Snuggin Go's informative website, click HERE.
"Like" Snuggin Go on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment