Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Squatchi Review





Life with a toddler can be, well, busy.  Now that our second blessing is on the way, I'm starting to imagine how busy life with a toddler AND a newborn will be!  One thing that I love to do when I get a chance, is order things online.  Its SOOO much easier than heading out to the store.  Don't get me wrong.  My little one and I make lots of trips to the super market, clothing stores, etc.  But sometimes its just easier to do it online.

One thing I've always been wary about ordering online is shoes for my little one.  Little feet grow SO quickly!  I always feel like I need to go to the store and get her sized before ordering anything.  And doesn't that just ruin the whole point of saving time and frustration!

Well, that problem has been solved!  - How, you ask?  By the Squatchi!  The Squatchi is a shoe-sizer for kids!  It was created by a mom who had the same problem of wanting to order shoes online for her kids but worrying about size.  No more wondering what size your child is before ordering shoes online (or when Grandma calls and asks what size to buy)!  :)  Just measure that little foot and you are good to go!!!  You can also mark and date it and have a cute little keepsake of how your little one's feet have grown!



And the Squatchi is made from recycled plastic and is very sturdy!  My little one immediately wanted to play with it, but I wasn't worried about it breaking because it was so thick and sturdy!

Check out Squatchi's website HERE.
Check out where you can buy Squatchi HERE.
"Like" Squatchi on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment