Thursday, September 20, 2012

Teething Bling Bangle Bracelet Review

You may remember my previous review of Teething Bling.  I love their jewelry!  And if you have a teething baby, you will love their jewelry too!  Well, the awesome folks atTeething Bling were kind enough to send me another item for review! 

This time I received this awesome "Jade" Bangle...



I love Teething Bling because its cute, fashionable, and safe for your little one to chew on!!!  All of the Teething Bling products are made from a food-safe, phthalate-free, federally-approved silicone! 

And, I must have the best luck, because they sent me the bangle that MATCHES the necklace they had previously sent!  WooHoo!




If you'd like to order some Teething Bling of your own, you can do so HERE.
You can also find them on Amazon.
You can also "Like" Teething Bling on Facebook.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment