Sunday, September 30, 2012

FoodsAlive.com Glass Straw Review


Want to save some money, do something good for the environment, and cut down on your use of nasty plastics?  Try Glass Straws!  Seriously!  How cool!!!!



I found these amazing little straws at FoodsAlive.com - a great online store that sells tons of natural and organic foods!  You really should check them out!!!  They have lots and lots of fabulous stuff to choose from!!! 

For review, I received one 8 inch Glass Drinking Straw...




I just love this idea for so many reasons!  First of all, glass straws are reusable!  No need to keep buying boxes of straws.  Think of all the money you'll save!  Secondly, they are environmentally friendly!  All those plastic straws we use wind up in landfills.  And lastly, they are healthier!  Plastics can leach harmful chemicals.  Why take that chance with yourself or your family.  These straws are made from the sand of the beaches of New Jersey.  None of the nasty chemicals found in plastics.  Also, they are made in the USA, so none of the chemicals used in processing glass made in China.  WooHoo!  Oh!  And they are dishwasher safe!  Yippee!!!  But they also come with a handy cleaning brush (pictured above)!

If you'd like to check out these straws for yourself, you can do so HERE.
To see what other awesome items are sold at FoodsAlive, click HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

1 comment: